Friday, February 6, 2009



YELLOW
AND
GRAY
CHALLENGE

FOR
MOXIE
FAB
World
BLOG









After surviving the ice storm we had last week (destruction everywhere) I needed a little pick-me-up. When I saw the Yellow and Gray Challenge on the Moxie Fab World Blog (Paper Crafts Magazine Group) I knew I had found the way. Normally I wouldn't touch this color combo with a ten foot pole and I very selfom use yellow on my pages so this really was a new challenge for me. I am very pleased with the end result. I've got a cheery little wall hanging to brighten my dullest winter day. Thanks for the inspiration.


1 comment:

Ruby said...

Ooh I love your card for the Moxie challenge. I've done one but it's SO different to yours. It's great seeing other people's takes on the challenges. I love your one!

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness