Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paper Crafts Magazine 5th Birthday Prize Winner!

I'm so excited! I just found out that I won the Paper Crafts Magazine 5th Birthday prize pack! Not sure what all will be included so I can't wait to find out. Lots of fun little goodies to include in my scrapbook pages and altered projects. If you haven't seen the new Paper Crafts blog yet you gotta check it out.

http://papercraftsconnection.wordpress.com/

They've got some great challenges, fun ideas, new products, and prize drawings. I won by just posting a comment on their blog. The folks at Paper Crafts really know their stuff. Thanks a bunch to them and Happy 5th Birthday!

2 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Hello friend!

Thanks so much for all your support of Paper Crafts magazine! I just read your comment on the Paper Crafts Connection blog and it totally cracked me up! I think you should start designing custom toilet brushes...they'd sell like hot cakes! :)

Brandy J., Paper Crafts magazine

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Yeah, I laughed to myself when I typed it in, and then wondered where I could find one, how sad is that, LOL. And it's easy to support such a great publication.

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness