I made this little card in about 10 minutes last night.
1. Cut a piece of recycled cardboard down to 3 1/2" x 5"
2. tear off outer layer of paper and fold in half
3. add white paint to edges and randomly over ridges
4. ink edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and curl by rolling edge between fingers
5. ink edges of 2 white tags with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and stamp sentiment
6. add layered Prima flowers and Say it in Crystals
7. add solid card stock to inside
Simple fast easy and cute mini card...
Check out the vintage fan that I found at the flea market this week. $10 score! I love the dusty turquoise color. It's going in my studio after I get it cleaned up. I'm taking it apart today and oiling etc so it will last for many more years to come.
Hope you have a happy day!