Monday, May 3, 2010

Junk Mail = Free Projects! Woo-Hoo!

A few months ago I got some awesome junk mail! It was a thick envelope with a file folder style pull out that was advertising some kind of flu medicine. (must not have been very good advertising as I couldn't tell you what kind of medicine it was) But I instantly said "this would be perfect for scrapbooking" and "filed" it away till later. I found this wonderful collection of BoBunny scrapbook paper and decided it would be perfect for my junk mail folder.
Open the cover with a velcro tap that it came with!
Inside is this folding file booklet perfect for holding holiday pictures.
 Pull that booklet out and this is the cover.

Finished project minus holiday photos that still need to be printed out.

1 comment:

Auntie Cake said...

Very cool, only you could make that look so good!
Kate

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness