Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family Layout using Tattered Angels

I Just LOVE how well this layout turned out. This is a picture of my kids sitting on a 700 year old Oak tree (living) at the Audobon Zoo in New Orleans. The background paper was plain till I used Tattered Angels Peach and Kiwi Glimmer mist along with a glimmer screen in a swirl pattern. I used their Framed Font Alphabet chips sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist and a little UTEE on that. The little butterflys were some metal charms that I laid down before spraying the peach Glimmer Mist and picked up after I was done, creating a mask.


Had a lot of fun adding all the layers, although I'm not a hundred percent sure I'm finished with this one. So..."if you are unsure about a page, add something!" that's my motto!

No comments:

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness