Friday, March 6, 2009

Graphic 45 Vintage Inspired Papers Candle Holder

Here is a pretty candle holder I've just altered with some wonderful paper from Graphic 45. If you haven't found Graphic 45 papers yet I urge you to go check out their website http://www.g45papers.com/ They have the most delicious assortment of vintage inpired pattern paper. I have a standing order at my local scrapbook store for 2 sheets of every paper of their new line. Can't wait to get my hands on it! You can't tell by looking at this candle holder but when it's dark and the candle is lit you can see the stripes from the backside of the floral background glowing through which gives it a lot of dimension. It is a welcome addition to my home.


No comments:

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness