Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ruffles challenge for Moxie Fab World Blog - Paper Pillow

I've seen paper pillows made here and there on the web and I have never made one till now. It wasn't something I though I could wrap my head around (so to speak) but now that I've made one I know I will make more. They are a lot of fun and the result is a little piece of inspiration ready to be set anywhere for decoration. I made this one to enter into the Moxie Fab World Blog's Ruffles Challenge... please visit Cath's blog and check out the other entries as well, there are some really talented people there...  

There are lots of soft romantic ruffles on this project "Be Yourself Paper Pillow"
at the top and bottom and all around.
Also I got the image for the butterfly wings from The Graphics Fairy, she does an amazing job of posting awesome vintage images for everyone to use freely, go check out her blog as well....
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2008/03/beautiful-butterfly-graphics.html
 



 
I just LOVE Daisy D's rub-on's. I can't get enough of them.

Ruffles all around and a ruffled collar too.





5 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Thespa,
What an adorable idea!! I've never heard of paper pillows before, but I really like this idea. I could definitely see having a little collection of these on display for inspiration. This is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along today for "Brag Monday" I really do appreciate your participation!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I hadn't heard of paper pillows either, but this is so pretty!

hjn said...

I Love this pillow! I will bookmark and save this project for a rainy day! Thanks for sharing!
Mama Holli from
http://nobodyputsmamainacorner.blogspot.com/

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

My goodness, Thespa! You've been busy! I'm so glad you've found the Moxie Fab World challenge to be so inspiring! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Thespa 9 what a sweet idea - tell me where did you find Daisy D's rub ons - I lvoe everything Daisy D - I can't gety enough either

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness