Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happiness in this moment!

I got up this morning and decided it was time to face my fears. I've been on a diet for a while now, it's been pretty slow going. I started out at a size 22 and went down to a size 16 pretty fast. I've been stuck on the sz 16 plateau for a while weighing in at the same point every time. We went on vacation over a week ago and I didn't stay on my diet and was dreading stepping back on the scale and was sure it was going to confirm my worst fear, that I had gained weight.

Today I am happy because I not only lost 6 pounds since my last weigh in, but I also broke my plateau weight! WOO-HOO! Haven't gone down another pant size yet but it will come. This has given me renewed strength to keep fighting. Yeah!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is awesome! I am in the need for a push to just get started! I hope the numbers keep falling and no more plateaus!

Bo Bunny Mango Luau Blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

My Blog List

Vintage Plum Goodness