So I'm working on this altered book for the March/April 2010 Issue of Somerset Studios magazine, which will be themed Alice in Wonderland coinciding with the Tim Burton movie release (can't wait to see the movie, I love Tim Burton, oh and Johnny Depp!). I thought I would post a few pics of the beginning process...OK YES I am a little addicted to Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens. At this time I am still collecting ephemera to use in this book but so far so good.
Quick & Elegant Birthday Card Tutorial with Always & Forever
-
Hello G45ers! Need a birthday card fast, but still want it to feel
handmade and special? Graphic 45 Grand Brand Ambassador Teresa Cruz aka
Andor Violeta,...
6 days ago

2 comments:
Hi Thespoena,
Your altered book is gorgeous!!! I love the green and gold combination and those fabulous hardware embellishments! Thanks so much for participating in "Brag Monday"! I tried to leave you a comment, a couple of times, on your other blog but a "search box" kept popping up instead!
Karen
Absolutely gorgeous is this Alice book!
Post a Comment